Author Topic: Will my life ever change?  (Read 64 times)

lostmyway

• Karma Group
Will my life ever change?
« on: February 10, 2018, 12:04:44 PM »
I have suffered with this illness for years. Will it ever go away and stop tormenting me? I feel tired having to manage it all the time. The things that caused it in the 1st place have never truly gone away and I don't know what to do about it anymore. When I told my GP, he said I was pessimistic. Pessismistic??  Talk about flippant.  Needless to say I will be seeking another medical opinion to genuinely help me.  Who else can I ask? What else can I do?  Nothing.

A member of my family goes " Aren't you worried that you haven't saved enough for retirement?" I am currently economically inactive.   Telling me i'm lazy bc I don't have a job.  Talk about lack of empathy and understanding.  I removed apps off my phone because they were making me a bit obsessive/crazy/addicted/reacting to other's posts (sometimes in a very negative fashion).  I need relief and be on the way to recovery.. I'm sick of feeling like this, it isn't normal.  I will try to get a doc's appointment next week.   I know I sound like a broken record but I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: Will my life ever change?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 08:56:51 PM »
You need to do what is right for you, Lost!

Can you maybe see a different doc at the same surgery?  They aren't all bad doctors, it's just that sometimes things don't go well between you and it's time to see a different GP?  Have you got a psychologist or counsellor or therapist or anything like that?  If not, it might be worth asking for a referral?

:hug: if you want it?
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.