Author Topic: fighting depression and getting back in shape  (Read 115784 times)

jali

• Karma Group
Re: fighting depression and getting back in shape
« Reply #240 on: January 02, 2020, 05:04:26 PM »
:HappyNewYear: jali... you are soo talented, each one you put on here is better than the last!

Thank you for your kind words. really appreciate it, I always try to push my self when I create these pieces, I learnt a lot during the creation of this one,

Always push yourself... maybe the next push could be making them longer though?   :biggrin:

I will try to make them longer, it just takes a tremendous amount of time, this piece took me 6 weeks, working 4 hours a day, 5 days a week , while working a part time job,

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #241 on: January 02, 2020, 08:03:29 PM »
I have a short attention span so whilst I do enjoy longer ones short ones are good as well.

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
« Reply #242 on: January 03, 2020, 03:48:11 PM »
:HappyNewYear: jali... you are soo talented, each one you put on here is better than the last!

Thank you for your kind words. really appreciate it, I always try to push my self when I create these pieces, I learnt a lot during the creation of this one,

Always push yourself... maybe the next push could be making them longer though?   :biggrin:

I will try to make them longer, it just takes a tremendous amount of time, this piece took me 6 weeks, working 4 hours a day, 5 days a week , while working a part time job,

OMG!  I'm so sorry, I didn't realise how long each one took - they are even better than I was thinking then... keep up the fantastic work, Jali!  Push yourself and ignore me asking you to make them longer in future.  Keep reminding me and eventually I'll remember   :happy0158:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #243 on: February 20, 2020, 11:59:14 AM »
Hi,

I animated the cover of star vs the forces of evil by Kathy chan, did some new things in this one, animated the hair differently then how I usually do it, animated the skirt, tried something new with the subtitles, hope you like it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiVOZj99Iw8

here is some info on the show if you're interested
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_vs._the_Forces_of_Evil

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #244 on: February 20, 2020, 02:39:27 PM »
That was amazing, Jali... it's a fast song so it must have taken you longer than usual to get it all animated!  Keep up the great work!

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #245 on: February 20, 2020, 02:55:53 PM »
That was amazing, Jali... it's a fast song so it must have taken you longer than usual to get it all animated!  Keep up the great work!

thank you, even though its shorter then my normal videos, it took slightly longer, just under 5 weeks, I tried to make the subtitles interesting and match the music,

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #246 on: February 20, 2020, 05:47:50 PM »
You did a great job with it and it shows just how much time you spend making them... you are improving with each one you do, so keep up the wonderful work!  :happy0158:  :yes10:

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #247 on: February 20, 2020, 05:53:29 PM »
You did a great job with it and it shows just how much time you spend making them... you are improving with each one you do, so keep up the wonderful work!  :happy0158:  :yes10:

thanks, creating these animations as well as exercising keep me from falling back into depression, i'm always trying to improve hopefully the next one will be even better

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2020, 09:48:02 AM »
Keep up the fantastic work, Jali!  How about putting them all on a website for others to enjoy too?  You are improving with every single one you create! 

What sort of exercise do you do?  I can only walk between my two neighbours with the puppy twice a day... what about you?  Have you thought about getting a fitness tracker - mine has really inspired me to reach the daily goals every day and I usually exceed them now... is that something that would inspire you too?

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #249 on: April 28, 2020, 02:06:13 PM »
Hi,

Been working away on my new animation, only 30 seconds but, did some new stuff, also this piece has 11 character that I had to draw and animated which is why it took so long, 8 weeks to be exact,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puAqgtW_S-o&feature=youtu.be

original video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypYNDCOQgg8

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #250 on: April 28, 2020, 08:52:34 PM »
That's awesome, Jali!  Do you draw each scene on paper then animate it on your computer, or is it all done on the computer?  Either way is awesome and looking really professionally made!   :happy0158:

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #251 on: April 29, 2020, 10:58:25 AM »
That's awesome, Jali!  Do you draw each scene on paper then animate it on your computer, or is it all done on the computer?  Either way is awesome and looking really professionally made!   :happy0158:

hi, thanks for the comment, it's all done on computer, i'm still shocked it took eight weeks,  :excited: I tried a bunch of new thing in this one too,

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #252 on: April 29, 2020, 11:51:29 AM »
You should be really proud of all your achievements!  Have you thought about putting them on a website so that you've got a record of each one and others can see the progress you've made?  Keep up the fantastic work, Jali!!

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #253 on: June 23, 2020, 12:22:09 PM »
Hi,

Hope everyone is well, just finished a new animation, spongebob acapella intro animated, my last animation went down well, almost at 6000 views on youtube, I decided to do a similar one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AvHMwMgq6Q&feature=youtu.be

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #254 on: June 23, 2020, 01:24:03 PM »
I'm very impressed with the improving animations and that's with me thinking you were good in the first place.