Author Topic: not on any meds  (Read 2450 times)

craig84

• Karma Group
not on any meds
« on: September 09, 2013, 10:36:14 PM »
had an overdose a couple of weeks ago an haven't had any medication since... ididnt goto hospital after the overdose and haven't been to the gp's since.... i'll book an appointment tomorrow I can feel myself just plodding along with no real motivation and im not making any progress like I was th first week after my OD.... I thnk everything is out of my system completely now and im missing my AD's I can tell !
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: not on any meds
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 02:58:16 PM »
Were you able to make an appointment with your GP?

craig84

• Karma Group
Re: not on any meds
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 03:43:57 PM »
Yeah i have an appointment on Wednesday around 3pm and I'll ask for my ad's again
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”