Author Topic: I think im bipolar  (Read 8242 times)

Kylesesh

• Karma Group
I think im bipolar
« on: July 21, 2011, 05:16:00 AM »
I hardly sleep, i can be irritated really easily and I feel down all the time.

Is this bipolar?
When you hit rock bottom... Climb up from the darkness with help from your loved ones.

seamie

• Karma Group
Re: I think im bipolar
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 05:31:33 AM »
it doesn,t sound like it.i,m not an expert chuck,but whenyou are bi polar you have manic periods,where you feel great and indestructible, these periods can last a few days or months until you finally crash. depression and lack of sleep both can make you feel irritable and down. you need to try and get a routine, get up same time each day, go to bed same time etc. sorry if i sound like one of those patronizing doctors. good luck .

smirfy21

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 11:12:50 PM »
I agree with Seamie. It sounds like your suffering from some kind of depression however I am no doctor and it could just be that your lack of sleep is affecting your day to day mood.

maybe get a routine, start a mood diary to track your moods, exercise as it is a stimulant, cut out caffeine and talk to the people close to you.
if things get worse go to your GP and see what they can suggest
keep posting
smirfy

Kylesesh

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 09:51:10 AM »
Ok I had a chat with the dr and i've got aspergers :(
When you hit rock bottom... Climb up from the darkness with help from your loved ones.

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 11:46:54 AM »
have you been offered any treatment or advice?  &*(
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Kylesesh

• Karma Group
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 12:47:45 PM »
He told me that I should try and take control of my life via a routine... So im currently typing out a daily routine for work and college.

He also said I should try and relax more so im doing more enjoyable things like swimming and listening to music.

So i've arranged to go swimming at the weekend and when I get 30 mins I put in my head phones and listen to calm, relaxing music.

He said keeping a job will be difficult due to this but a routine will help a lot so im doing what I can to help myself... Shame its 8 years to late but at least i've found whats been missing and I can make up for lost time  :) ^&^

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 12:59:54 PM »
Its good he has given you some advice how to progress,  hopefully it will work well for you :)

Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.