Author Topic: Free money and discounts  (Read 2992 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Free money and discounts
« on: May 29, 2019, 06:48:09 AM »
Blatent advertising alert!  Pip approved it last night   :biggrin:

You have to admit that I don't usually advertise things unless I've got personal experience with it, yeah?  And never without Pip's approval.

Well it's the same this time too, except that you have to spend money to get the benefit of it.

I'm advertising Quidco and Simply Supplements purely 'cos I had an awesome experience with both of them yesterday morning.

I've been a Simply Supplements customer for getting on for 20 years and wouldn't go anywhere else now.

I've been with Quidco since about January 2016 and I've earnt over £200 cashback in that time for things I would have bought anyway. Like yesterday morning for example.

I put in an order for £77 with Simply Supplements about 20 hours ago, because I saw an ad on their site offering an awesome percentage off certain spends so I figured I'd stock up on supplements while I remembered.

Went to Quidco and they are currently offering an exclusive 16% cashback before putting the order in and saved over £30 as well as having £6.75 tracked cashback on Quidco.

All for just a few extra clicks before putting in the order.

If you order before midnight on Friday and you spend over £30 you get 30% off your order (that's why my order was reduced from £77 to £42) and if you get your bum over to Quidco before that they are currently offering an exclusive 16% cashback so I got £6.75 tracked cashback on my order too.

The way to take full advantage of the offers is to follow these steps:

1. Go to https://www.quidco.com/raf/1824945/ and sign up for a free account (we'll get £10 cashback each as soon as you reach £5 confirmed cashback and it hasn't cost you a penny).

2. When your account has been approved, search for Simply Supplements in the search box on the Quidco site.

3. Click the "get cashback" button and it'll take you to the Simply Supplements site. DO NOT go to any other sites until you've paid for your order now otherwise it won't track!!

4. There will be a scrolling box of all the offers that you can currently take advantage of. Wait for the box that says about the discounts that are available until midnight on Friday and take a screenshot of the code that you'll need at the checkout.

5. Put your order together and go to the checkout as soon as you're ready.

6. On the left hand side there's a small text box for voucher codes. Type in the code you screenshotted on the first page.

7. There's a kinda hidden link under that box that says "referred by a friend?" or something like that in it. Pop my name (Amanda George) and email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) into the appropriate boxes and you will hopefully get an additional 10% off that order and I'll get 10% off my next one. Follow the checking out instructions and you'll get your order before you know it!

You can now carry on browsing the internet. I've earnt over £200 since 2016 just from my going through Quidco first.

Can't recommend Quidco and Simply Supplements highly enough!

Edited just to change it from 9 hours to 20 hours 'cos my maffs is terrible lol
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 06:50:54 AM by Amanda_George »
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.