Author Topic: How I manage my anxiety  (Read 7665 times)

Chava2261@gmail.and

How I manage my anxiety
« on: April 30, 2018, 03:46:21 PM »
Well I always had dealt with anxiety since I can remember but it was all under control until last week. Since then I had nothing but bad anxiety and panic attacks with sleepless nights and waking up during the night anxious and scared. I been changing the way I eat which had help a bit I eat blueberries with Greek yogurt in the morning and also some 78% dark chocolate for snacks I eat about 1.5 oz which is half a bar. I read it helps for anxiety and it does and for night I drink a cup of chamomile tea  with a tea spoon of raw honey all of these things had help with my anxiety but the main thing which change my whole view and felt a HUGE impact is my relationship with God. I'm no preacher yet I felt this was the way God called me to have a relationship with him. I haven't felt so calm and relax in a while yet so at peace.  I invite all of yall suffering from anxiety and all your problems to give God a chance to help you trust me you won't regret it yet you don't have much to loose. Jesus was right there with you even on times you felt anxiety was winning he was there by your side waiting for you to call for him to help. You don't have to do this alone; God would love to help you. Give him a chance to change your life and let him take all your worries and fears away since that's the cause of your anxiety. In the Bible it states with God there shouldn't be no fear ; maybe this the way God is asking you to come and start a relationship with him. It has change my life for ever and my anxiety has not been the same. I got God to help me and he hasn't let me down I always remember i have a good friend who never gonna let me down and will ALWAYS be there for me. Give him a chance and see what God can do for you not just thru anxiety but to all your problems. Find a church and start going to it as soon as I stepped inside I shed tears of hope and felt this undescridable feeling that made me smile something i havent done in days .i hope y'all have a wonderful day don't let anxiety take over your life. You have a life to live without worry , you deserve happiness.Your bigger than it and no matter what keep your faith up. Blessing to all yall☺

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/what-would-god-say-to-your-anxiety

Bestyboy

Re: How I manage my anxiety
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 03:06:53 PM »
Sorry to hear about that you are suffering from mental anxiety. How is your condition right now? Are you getting well day by day? Proper care with treatment can help you to recover. You should meet with the local consultant who will advise you to recover anxiety. On the other hand, you can try Kratom. Kratom is a natural supplement which helps to recover both pain and depression. If you search for a while on the Internet you'll get lots of sources for Kratom http://thekratomtimes.com/mixing-kratom-and-adderall-together-is-it-worth-taking-both/

Hope that help!