Author Topic: Hi my name is rob  (Read 1939 times)

Brown1975

Hi my name is rob
« on: September 02, 2013, 09:57:46 PM »
My life is like trying to keep lots of plates spinning
When I go past people who are homeless or alcoholics in the street I'm envious for that life,
&$%+ way to think I know

FluffySeal

• Karma Group
Re: Hi my name is rob
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 12:04:30 AM »
Hi Rob,

Welcome to the forums :)

I am sorry to hear that you are stuggling too...
I myself have thought that; the homeless thing that is; i cant really explain why it seems a bit appealing but it just is.
I dont even think i made sense there. What im trying to say anyway is that I can relate. I think a lot of people on here will be able to relate.

This is a good place to let out your feelings and thoughts without being judged upon. However of course that is only when you are ready. There are many people on here who will make you feel welcome and want to help you; its refreshing being able to speak to people who understand what sort of feelings you have, I have no one in person I can talk to so I like to come on here as I am understood.

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 08:37:49 AM »
Hey & welcome Rob!   :bye:

hope your doing ok!? FluffySeal is right there are a lot of likeminded people here who you'll find share our thoughts and feelings about things.

I never would have actually kept one if not for this site but I find keeping a journal helps!

see you around!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 08:47:05 AM by craig84 »
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

Brown1975

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 07:30:30 PM »
Hi Craig
Hi fluffy seal
Good to know somebody has the same thoughts

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 09:33:20 PM »
Hi Rob, this is one place you can be yourself without being judged.  People who don't suffer with depression don't get it how we feel so being here you will get support.

Brown1975

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 09:54:49 PM »
Yeah I know what u mean by people not understanding

I'm pretty stuffed cus I hate asking for any help an don't like talking
I should see a therapist or counciler whatever the name is just ain't got the bloody bottle

Nightmare
:/

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 04:39:14 AM »
the courage will come in time, usually it gets to the point where you 'just  cant take anymore' and something has to give. take it one step at a time by just booking an appointment to see your gp and ask for a referral for counselling. that'd be the first step, there are long waiting lists so you have time to try and build your confidence to then maybe, hopefully speak to a therapist!

I hope your managing right now... its not easy!
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”