Author Topic: got deression but think im bipolar  (Read 5840 times)

craig84

• Karma Group
got deression but think im bipolar
« on: July 29, 2013, 02:39:02 PM »
I was diagnosed with depression a few years ago now and im trying to learn ways of dealing with it as it doesn't seem to go away and the more I read into bipolar the more I think I have it. the manic highs, feeling indestructible like nothing can stop me, not having a tad of insecurities or feelings of worthlessness, there are times I think im the most amazing person on the planet then out of nowhere im lying in bed thinking of ways I can kill myself......how crap my life is and how worthless I am.

ive tried poisoning myself with rat poison, cut my wrists before, od'd on sleeping pills which could have induced a coma. I wasn't hospitalised for any of this... I was for an ecstacy overdose..... that shocked doctors because people have died taking half a pill and I had 45, I did die and was brought back..... these are  things at one point in my life I couldn't comprehend how anyone could do these things and here I am doing them.

the self harming I do to bring my emotional pain into the physical...

I don't know how to approach this, how am I qualified to diagnose myself as bipolar and what does it mean if I am.....

god I hate my life, catch 22 everywhere I turn :'(
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”