Author Topic: Is it too early for a Christmas list?  (Read 1567 times)

I.B Igor

• Karma Group
  • a good soul is one that has suffered,and is kind.
Is it too early for a Christmas list?
« on: June 27, 2013, 10:02:01 AM »
Yesterday I ran out of my favorite body lotion, its Palmer's solid body butter, and makes you smell like a bar of Chocolate, lasts longer than the lotion, and isn't that expensive, and I thought I will put that on my Christmas List.
And I will add Hemp Hand cream from The Body Shop, and a pair of ankle wellies in Blue, and the Big red duffel coat Mum promised me, and possibly the bike in the attic she has.      ( Yes I know I am turning into Paddington Bear )
I know I am getting forgetful in my old age, so I thought put it all down on a list, or you will forget , and get disappointed by Christmas, so while Wimbledon is on, and the strawberries are cheap, and everyone is off on Summer Holidays, I am writing my Christmas List now.   :confused0062:
A good soul is one that has suffered , and is kind.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Is it too early for a Christmas list?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 03:35:40 PM »
No it isn't too early  :biggrin: ~ one of my sister in laws starts buying in presents in the January sales.  It's a scary although we tease over it.  I tend to start making a list from about September when I spot things that I want.

stewart

• Global Moderator
    • Lady Lynne
Re: Is it too early for a Christmas list?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 02:37:49 PM »
best time to get decorations is just after christmas, stors get em out real cheep
Without Love we are just a handfull of chemicals suspended in water