Author Topic: Hmmm  (Read 2669 times)

Gemma

• Karma Group
Hmmm
« on: September 20, 2011, 01:38:34 AM »
My boyfriend was messaging another girl while I was going through this depression a couple of months ago and they were extremly flirty messages. Obviously I found them and obviously it's not still going on (At least I don't think so... though I am still paranoid beyond belief). Anyways, I've tried being nice to the girl (and obviously failed...) and I've been ignoring her for a while.
She messaged me earlier to tell me how sorry she is for what she did to me because her boyfriend has now done the exact same thing to her. I'm not really sure how to feel. Of course, I empathize and feel very sorry for her but, at the same time I'm quite pleased that she now understands exactly what she did to me. I realise it'll take me forever to get over it but... Her understanding how I feel and, getting karma I suppose, makes me feel a little better.
God I sounds selfish :L :')
It's all good anyways ;)

Munchroom

• Karma Group
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 10:05:54 AM »
You don't sound selfish at all! What this girl did to you behind your back was awful.... Good ol' karma  ;) xx
This too shall pass.

Gemma

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 12:13:34 PM »
:L Thank you Munchroom. I told her I've forgiven them both anyways. I won't get over it but I forgive them. She understands exactly how I feel and is really sorry... Not sure how to feel but whatever :L xxx

Munchroom

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 02:41:02 PM »
It's one thing to forgive - its another to forget. It'll get easier in time, but you were hurt massively by both of them at a time in your life where you needed support and trust in those around you. I don't think its at all odd to feel a bit all over the place at the moment, in all honesty, I think thats pretty natural  ;) xx
This too shall pass.

Gemma

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 07:42:20 PM »
It made me feel much better though! I sound really awful but I just felt like a massive weight had been lifted because she gets what she did to me. N'aww well.. Life goes on ;) xx

Karian

• Karma Group
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 11:00:01 AM »
Gemma think how you feel is extremely normal.

I am a firm believer in Karma :)
whatever you do comes back times three :)
give out love and comfort and you receive it back threefold
give out hurt and negative thoughts and it comes back threefold.

Like Munchroom said forgiving is one thing but you never forget and dont think you ever do,
my partner had a gambling problem when we were together at first and we split up for a few months
but we got back together and put it behind us, but..... still I find myself doubting what he says regarding money at times.
I have forgiven him for what he does but the doubt has never ever left and dont think it ever will :(