Author Topic: That's a relief then!  (Read 6067 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
That's a relief then!
« on: June 12, 2019, 04:52:00 PM »
Just got back from my appointment to have a lump checked on my back after being passed around the houses (the CPN said to see the nurse, the receptionist booked me in with the ANP but I actually saw a doctor lol).  Apparently the lump is just a cyst and nothing at all to worry about unless it becomes painful, gets bigger or infected.  I was in there for maybe 2 minutes and he had a bit of a feel of it but it's nothing to worry about so my anxiety had completely vanished by the time I left the surgery!

That's it now until the ultrasound on the 4th July and then I'm seeing Brad again on the 26th but between now and then I just need to keep on plodding on.

We're having a celebratory chippy chips tea and Steve's promised a huge vegan roast for lunch tomorrow too.  We've got roast potato's and vegan stuffing to go alongside our usual frozen veggies and Quorn roast, so we'll both sleep well tomorrow night lol

My new prescription that Brad prescribed when I saw him at the end of last week was delivered this morning so tonight is gonna be my first 7.5mg dosage... if I go fruitloop on the forum then it's nothing personal and 10mg is my maintenance dose.  I just want to try and reduce it as much as possible is all.  It's already a third of the dose I came out of hospital with back in 2003 so if I need the 10mg after all then that's fine by me, I just want to try lowering it is all.
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: That's a relief then!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 08:46:54 PM »
Try not to worry too much about the lump, I'm sure if the doctor thought it urgent you would be having tests much quicker  :hug:

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: That's a relief then!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 08:58:21 AM »
Thank you Pip.  Now that it's been checked and the doc didn't find anything to worry about, I can quite confidently ignore it now   :happy0158:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.