Author Topic: Achieved so much today!  (Read 3638 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Achieved so much today!
« on: January 13, 2018, 08:38:13 PM »
I'm not posting this to rub anyone's nose in anything, I'm just so proud of myself and if I can have good days then so can you!

I was hoping to finish my JanNoWriMo novel... the official last day is 31st January, I set my unofficial target to be the 14th, I finished it on the 11th and only got through one multipack of J2O as my reward for writing at least 4 chapters a day instead of the two that I bought so I was over the moon with that anyway.

I started beta reading a novel yesterday and finished it with all the feedback this afternoon.

I also managed to redesign the look of my stories 4 children site too and it looks so much better now!  Cleaner, better colours and the image at the top blends into the background now too which I've been struggling with since Andrew (my BIL) made it for me just before Christmas.

I filled out a form that Steve's going to post for me tomorrow.  He's been walking Mitzi for the last 4 days and he's starting to feel the positive hormones coming through now, so he's going to take Mitzi to the postbox to post the letter for me tomorrow.  He said he had to stop once when he went there for me on Tuesday instead of the four times when he went before.  He's been walking the pup up and down the street without getting too tired or out of breath for the last 4 days though, so hopefully he'll make it there and back without stopping tomorrow!  I'm gonna stay in the house while he walks there and back for the first time in over a decade so it's a huge deal that he feels good enough to at least try it on his own and I have every faith in him managing it too!   :happy0158:

He's also feeling proud of himself for only having a bowl of chips and 2 sausage rolls for lunch... he wouldn't have been able to do that even a couple of weeks ago!

Things are going so right for both of us right now and if it can happen for us then it can happen for you too!

Don't give up too soon... positive things are just around the corner for you too!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
Re: Achieved so much today!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 02:46:49 PM »
Just taken the pup out for part 2 of her walk and the endorphins are kicking in again, thankfully.

Steve and Mitzi are snoring their heads off but this is how it's going to be from now on so that all three of us can get healthier and start loosing weight.

Just needed a little burst of activity for those 10 minutes and I'm sorted for the day now!

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 08:45:50 PM »
 :biggrin: :bye: :happy0064: :happy0158: :love0003: anim_65 :barman: :g19019: :g02065: :jumping0045: :yourock2: :yay: :party0023: :sanibabymonkey2: :dogwag: :elephantdance: :kittydance: :taz: :banana: :cheerleader2: :t99001: :crazydance: :hailtheking: :lolbig2: :singes15: :singes17: :clangrats: :cool2:

In other words well done

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 09:37:53 AM »
Thank you Pip!