Author Topic: Has anyone got a 9-12 year old that I can pick the brain of please?  (Read 1554 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Has anyone got a 9-12 year old child I can pick the brain of please?  Pwitty pwease??  I'm planning out my next novel and I is stuck.  Don't worry, it's nothing negative and I want the parent to be with them when I pick the child's brain... I just need to know what goes on in their head, the frequency of their favourite radio station (a url would be perfick but please PM it to me instead of putting it on the forum) and what they would do if they won a competition with a prize of a tour of their favourite radio station is all.

There's nothing to worry about, but I want an adult sitting next to the child when I ask them all the questions so that they can make sure they are happy with the questions I ask.

If you agree, give me their favourite name, not their real name, so that I can write them into the novel as thanks.  Please use an adults email address, not the child's but let the child answer the questions without any input from the adult.

I've got the first chapter planned out but my brain damage has made me forget the rest of the story   :(

Thank you!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.