Author Topic: A link to watch my staffie and hopefully make u smile  (Read 4693 times)

craig84

• Karma Group
A link to watch my staffie and hopefully make u smile
« on: December 19, 2016, 08:29:11 PM »
if it wasnt for my kie id be dead.  at my darkest depths he comforted me when upset and forced me to go out when i didnt want to,  people fall in love with him and his temperment!  which attracted people to us and helped me raise my confidence talking to randoms id come across on walks or while training him!

excuse my language in the video im as common as muck! its still cute and funny regarldess!

https://youtu.be/qPuUialouD0

its 8 minutes long but if you have the time i hope you enjoy it!
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: A link to watch my staffie and hopefully make u smile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 10:02:17 AM »
What an adorable dog!  He loves swimming and playing fetch by the look of it!  Does Kie wag his tail into a blur when he meets people on his walk, like Mitzi does?  He looks so happy to be there and loved making all those dives into the water!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 10:46:34 AM »
yeah he does
 :happy0158:
my mum calls him whippet cos his tail is like a whip  lol
in summer i was on an app called perscope where inused to broadcast him globally showing off his tricks everyone falls for him when they see him. 
by far the best antidepressant!! mitzi looks adorable adorable too does he/she do tricks too?
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 10:48:30 AM »
ps excuse all the typos!  i use my phone as i dont have a laptop,  my thumbs are a blur and it gets a bit miffed lol

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 02:56:17 PM »
Sounds like we've both got a really friendly dog each!  I haven't tried to take my life since we've had Mitzi (6.5 years) because I don't want to upset her.  She only does sit and wait and up and out and of course walkies... I don't know what else I could teach her!  lol

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 03:25:34 PM »
yeah he really is a charecter,  knows how to play me like a fiddle.  staffs are known as nanny dogs there really loyal...  unless u have food then thier anyones lol

kie does sit,  stay,  fetch lay down,  roll over,  speak,  can run up walls,  i can throw a ball and he wont chase it till his told, he walks to heel off lead,  then my favourite one after teachin him that was him walkin himself with his lead in his mouth lol i think theres loads of videos of him doing things on my youtube but i taught him all that the first yr after i rescued him.  i watched the dog whisperer religiously and learnt alot from him then bought a dog pshycology book and its like he talks to me now.. 
when its time to go out he even get his own lead his such an amazing dog im so proud of him!  his about 7-9 now im not sure of his age but he was adolescent when i got him.

i wish i could say that i didn't try taking my life since i got him but i have a few times at my weakest.... i already have someone who would take him and give him the love he needs if i ever did...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 03:27:42 PM by craig84 »

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 08:32:17 AM »
Sounds like Kie loves learning!  The only thing I've been able to teach Mitzi in the 6.5 years we've had her is to 'wait'.  She really wanted to learn when we first got her, but now she just can't be bothered, bless her!  lol

You've got someone who would take Kie, but he would pine for you for the rest of his life if you managed to kill yourself!  Not trying to make you feel guilty, just being honest... dogs cry too and I've seen video's of dogs not leaving their owners grave after they've been buried.  You're Kie's master, Craig... he loves you unconditionally and needs you to love him!   :hug:

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 06:32:19 PM »
Kie is beautiful  g02065

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 07:42:07 PM »
This is Cassie whom we adopted at the end of May last year - we have done the Great North Dog Walk two years running with her.