Author Topic: Here we go.....AGAIN!!!  (Read 3772 times)

Emma_Mc

Here we go.....AGAIN!!!
« on: July 13, 2015, 08:17:57 PM »
Depression has been part of my life so long that i dont know what it feels like to feel "normal" anymore but recently things have been spiraling out of control and i feel helpless to stop it, so many different meds so many different doctors and im not any further forward. Started a new med recently (Duloxtetine) and things are worse than EVER!!! Im not sleeping, not eating, living off coffee and cigs, stuck in this "black hole" that i cant find my way out of and the way i am is starting to affect my kids, so off to the docs i go this morning to be told "Hang on in there with the meds" i dont know maybe im looking for something that im never gonna find, someone/something to take all this pain, guilt, sadness, self hatred, confusion, frustration, anger and many many other emotions away, the emotional rollercoaster that i ride on everyday goes so fast with ups and down that go so high to so low in no time that i have this constant knot of sickness in my stomach, sometimes i cant even tell which emotion is which like they've kinda all merged into one, which one? i dont even know! will i ever know? Will i ever see any positivity? will i ever be able to get off this ride that i hate so much? I really need some advice right now from someone who has been here and finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel, any advice is welcome!! Thanx x

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Here we go.....AGAIN!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 09:55:33 PM »
Welcome Emma and Iam sorry that you are having a tough time of it.  If you was at the beginning of this I would have said get back to your GP.  Give it time with Duloxtetine (I haven't taken it so can't advice on symptons) but if you don't start feeling betterget straight back to your GP.  You need to have a break from all the things you are going through and it's natural to worry about how it's affecting your children. 

Emma_Mc

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 11:01:25 PM »
Thanx for replying Pip, it just seems with each passing day im getting deeper into this black hole and the deeper i get the more desperate im becoming for help and to feel something working from the meds.

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 12:53:30 PM »
 :hug: if you want it?  I have no words for you but wanted to let you know I read your message and I care.  This is a great forum for support!   :happy0158:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Emma_Mc

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 05:21:25 PM »
Thanx Amanda_George that means a lot to me right now!! x

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 07:12:10 PM »
How are you doing today?  I'm keeping you in my thoughts!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.