Author Topic: this morning's winge  (Read 3674 times)

Jayfur

• Karma Group
this morning's winge
« on: May 24, 2015, 11:10:06 AM »
Morning peeps, if anyone's up and about and reading this.

Just need to winge, I am such a grump when I get up, I am a horrible person, it takes me ages to fully wake and I am achey with the arthritis and very bad tempered.   It is such a struggle to behave like a normal person,it is so frustrating to be tired and achey, you'd think I was 80 not 50.  Fortunately hubby knows to let me sort myself out in my own time, then I can be a nicer person. My shoulders are currently joining the arthritis party, they've been aching badly for several weeks now so I will be glad when they finally seize up and the pain stops.   Someone with bad arthritis told me it only hurts when the joints are growing (albeit out of shape), when they finish morphing the pain stops, and Ive found that to be true so far.

I am so tired all the time, nowt I can do about it medically, but I am having a go at losing more weight as that will help, but it takes time.  Still having my B12 jabs.  reluctant to use the B12 oral spray as well as you can actually 'overdose' on too much of a vitamin and it can make you poorly.   Hate being tired, I want to be up and about all the time but the body won't let me.

That'll do for this morning's winge, might be back for another one later   ;)
Success is relative: I'm still here, that makes me a success  :)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: this morning's winge
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 11:48:06 AM »
 :hug:  AFAIK it's only vit D that is dangerous to have too much of... the others you just wee out any extra of!  Maybe ask your GP or Nurse on Tuesday just to be sure?   :D
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Jayfur

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 10:35:41 PM »
I did ask my doc, she told me that.  Maybe it's related to all the other meds etc I am on.
Success is relative: I'm still here, that makes me a success  :)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 07:49:41 PM »
Ah right, OK then   :D
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 05:46:36 PM »
My sympathies over the arthritis as I know what it is like to suffer pain.  Last week I had my left knee x-rayed as it is possible I've got arthritis there now and have had a letter asking me tomake an appointment..