Author Topic: disney songs  (Read 2962 times)

craig84

• Karma Group
disney songs
« on: August 29, 2013, 12:08:16 PM »
The Little Mermaid - Under The Sea [remastered]

come on join in you know you want too :p
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

craig84

• Karma Group
Re: disney songs
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 12:10:00 PM »
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 12:12:16 PM »

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 04:30:23 PM »

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 04:50:34 PM »
this is my all time fav :) and it was released in 1940 :o

love the jungle book too though. I was raised by Disney films they were my getaway :)

Pinocchio - I've got no strings