Author Topic: NATURES CURES: FRANKINCENSE  (Read 2953 times)

camron

NATURES CURES: FRANKINCENSE
« on: July 18, 2013, 06:01:14 PM »
I recentely started burning Frankincense resin and i find it really helps in treating depression and brings about a postive feeling

Depression

Depression is a real mental illness that affects around 121 million people around the world, according to the World Health Organization. It's not something you can just snap out of; it's a serious disorder that can cause severe impairment to your ability to function. Depressive symptoms include physical and mental changes. Symptoms include weight change, sleep disturbances, changes in your appetite and mood, frequent feelings of sadness, tearfulness, irritability or agitation, loss of self-esteem and interest in activities you once enjoyed, relationship problems, unexplained aches and pains and feelings of hopelessness. Depression is often successfully treated with psychotherapy and/or medication, which can be expensive and unnatural, recent research into alternative and holistic treatments has also shown the potential benefits of healing herbs and compounds such as frankincense on depressive symptoms. Frankincense is a substance widely known for its beneficial properties for human beings and their health problems. Aside from the antidepressant activities information presented above, frankincense helps repelling insects and the diseases they carry, it can play a role in alleviating the symptoms of arthritis, it can be used as an antiseptic, and the list of benefits can continue. As far as the antidepressant activities effects it provides are concerned, it seems that simply burning frankincense can help a person feel better and more relaxed. There is a reason why frankincense is used in meditation. Its action on the human brain promotes mental relaxation in order to enter a state of mind that allows getting in touch with a more spiritual self. Frankincense can also help the brain produce more natural antidepressant, because it provides the antidepressant activities effects needed for such activities

Source: www.frankinfresh.com

they also sell frankincense resin, is very relazing to burn and use to de-stress

camron

Re: NATURES CURES: FRANKINCENSE
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 04:20:30 PM »

SteveW

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 07:36:36 PM »
For those who like more scientifically based evidence, there is a review of properly conducted research. It doesn't come
out too badly, appearing effective for some things. Here is the link.

http://www.bmj.com/content/337/bmj.a2813
Sometimes the light is shining on me
Other times I can barely see
Lately it occurs to me
What a long, strange, trip it's been

camron

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 11:30:00 PM »
soo skeptical loool, i dunno is working for me, give me mood boost every time, all essential oil have a tendency to relax and de-stress, could be placebo, im just happy it works