Author Topic: In every dark depression  (Read 3376 times)

junior

• Karma Group
In every dark depression
« on: August 29, 2010, 05:55:43 PM »
Most if not all of the people on this forum have felt the pain of depression in some way, it could be the loss of a loved one or lack of love or respect in the world, in every depression or dark days there is always a light in the form of another person or even a pet that helps you feel better even if its only by a small amount, we all know how hard life can be and has been but we all can feel the love we have inside for something or someone else, try to hold on to that for as long as you can because things can get worse if you lose that one thing that pulls you up when your down and make you want to get better.
Junior

Michibelle

• Karma Group
Re: In every dark depression
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 10:53:29 AM »
Junior,

That's so true and so insightful.  It has cheered me up this morning, because it made me think of the people and things that cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.  My partner is so wonderful and understanding, and I feel so blessed to have him in my life and by my side. And our 6 month old crazy kitten who seems to know when I need a cuddle. Yesterday I woke up with her curled up in a ball next to me on the bed -- she NEVER sleeps there... ever as she prefers the bottom of the bed so she can attack our feet when we least expect it! It made me almost cry because right then all I wanted was a little bit of love and she was there for me.

Sounds bizarre, I know, but each to their own I guess!

This morning I cycled 7 miles to work and have found that my mood improved somewhat as a result, so I wonder if the whole exercise thing is actually true as well?

Anyway, I'm rambling now.  Thank you for posting, it really has cheered me up today, and really good advice to try and remember for the future dark days Xxx
Go, confidently, in the direction of your dreams!

Live the life you have always imagined...

junior

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 11:11:46 AM »
Hi Michibelle
Its good to hear that my post has helped someone,thank you.
I hope it continues to help.
Junior
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 11:15:32 AM by junior »

[[disordered]]

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 07:20:06 PM »
Junior I loved your post x

junior

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 01:00:06 AM »