Author Topic: Your experience at work?  (Read 6461 times)

gjbrph

Your experience at work?
« on: October 28, 2012, 04:44:36 PM »
I am starting out as a freelance journalist, but hope to write an article on depression, anxiety and other mental health issues many of us suffer from.  I'm particularly interested in how you have coped with work - have you hidden your problems, or told someone?? 

In particular, I am looking for three people to interview and include in the article. If you would like to be considered, please let me know. Based on the readership of the magazine, I'd prefer females this time (sorry!)

As I am not 100% sure of getting the commission with a magazine, I'm afraid there is no payment available.

Real names can be protected in the article if you wish.

email address removed
Thanks
GILL (ex-sufferer of Anxiety, OCD and Depression)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 06:00:39 PM by beautydylan »

Got

• Karma Group
Re: Your experience at work?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 12:12:45 AM »

You have posted on a website on which mentally ill people frequently use, and you have asked  'females only' so that you can extract information from them.

Therefore, your posts should be removed.

gjbrph

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 06:38:04 AM »
I'm sorry you feel that way - the "females only" is just because I am targeting a woman's magazine.  No-one need contact me unless they want to and I checked with the website moderators before posting.

Got

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 03:36:14 PM »
That is fair enough. I do feel that way, but I'm not a moderator. This forum isn't run by an official organisation so you can get away with what you are doing now without having to provide credentials. If I was a moderator I wouldn't have let you. It is nothing personal, but forum members need to be protected against potential maliciousness as much as possible, and I think this has a higher important than supporting someone who does not want to contribute to the forum but wants access to resources for which she is claiming to use to make money.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 03:38:13 PM by Stevie »

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 07:58:11 PM »
omg haha go on Stevie !!! I wonder what happened to the journalist lol
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”