Author Topic: I'm new, hello all!  (Read 1734 times)

Crack_the_Sky

I'm new, hello all!
« on: May 23, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »
Hello everyone, I've just joined and saw this area for posting introductions etc.

I've lived with depression for years and every time i think i'm about to escape from it i find myself being brought down again and roped back in.  Currently i'm very alone in the world and that is aggrovating my depression as i'm sure you can imagine so i've finally managed to get myself to join a forum.  Hopefully this will help me feel less lonely and wasted and can be a source of support because i really don't have much else to support me right now  :(

But i'm also hoping i can help other people too as i have had quite a bit of experience with depression andit's surrounding issues, so although i can't promise to be an all knowing font of wisdom if there is anyone who feels they need someone to talk to about their situation i'll be happy to give it a try although their are some areas i have no experience  so i'm not sure how muc use i can be in those situations but i'll try.

lightenup

• Karma Group
Re: I'm new, hello all!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 01:59:21 PM »
A hugh  ^&* and advice of experience large or small will of great help take care
Poor is the person who takes pleasure out of the persecution of others

Ezel

Re: I'm new, hello all!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 04:13:56 PM »
Sorry  :-[ forgot to  ^&* you as well  %&(