Author Topic: how do you know?  (Read 1056 times)

pinkie

how do you know?
« on: April 10, 2012, 11:09:12 AM »
Hi everyone, Ive just joined this forum and am looking for some advice. Ive just been feeling really down for at least the past year maybe more, not all the time but most days. I used to be out with friends all the time and was always really bubbly and happy but over the past year ive felt so alone. I just dont feel like going out doing things I used to enjoy and most of the time I feel not tired but i just havent got the motivation to do anything anymore. Even simple things like housework I just cant be bothered doing i feel like ive no energy. Im stressed all the time over the simplest things and sometimes when im stressed i feel like i need to keep taking deep breaths because i cant breathe properly and sometimes i get pains in my chest. I havent said anything to anyone and I havent went to the docs or anything because I dont no if i should or not and I don't want to moan over nothing if I went to the docs I wouldn't even no how to start saying why Ive went. Sorry to go on but just wanted to get my point across as I don't no wat to do now? x

chelliiee

• Karma Group
Re: how do you know?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 12:22:22 PM »
Hi and welcome,

I would go to the docs just start of about how you have been feeling lately and what's going on to cause you to feel like this, they will understand and listen to everything you have to say.

Don't be worried if it is nothing but I would still go and see what it is.

You can always talk on here we will all listen to you :)

Take care

Chelliiee x

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 01:16:58 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum pinkie,

Maybe you could write down how you have been feeling and take this with you to your gp.  Its sometimes easier this way as you then can refer to what you have written or just hand it to your dr.  I am sure he/she would understand as they see lots of people with similar problems.

You can always write your feelings here too, we understand these feelings and will help and advise where we can.

S x
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Buttercup

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 01:33:07 PM »
Welcome.  I agree with the others.

Desperado99

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »
Welcome  :)

I agree with the others. My GP was very supportive when I went to see her.......

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 02:26:36 PM »
Hi and welcome, I say the same as everyone else

Z x
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.