Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1057 times)

dony303

Hello all
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:11:56 PM »
Hi all
So I'm new to this ... dont really know where to start but thought joining would be a good idea.
Im 28 and have never been diagnosed depressed although i did get referred to a psychologist some years (which although was for nearly a year, didnt help)back but that was from the hospital not my doctor. I dont really ever want to talk to the doctor as dont want to come across as weak and needy. So lets just say i did something that meant i HAD to go to hospital. Although I dont do that anymore i still think about it a lot. I pretty much hate everything about my life (god that sounds ridiculous) except my partner, which makes me feel like im becoming dependant which isnt fair on him. He, and everyone that knows me, sees me as this calm person who has no emotions etc, when infact im the opposite when im by myself ie. crying, having sorts of panic attacks etc.
One of the major factors is i hate my job, but i used to love it, which makes it even harder to go to. Although I seem to end up feeling this way about every job in the end so where does it actually stem from? Who knows.
Anyway dont want to make this too long winded for now :)

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 05:53:00 PM »
Hi and welcome :)
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 06:46:26 PM »
Hello and  .>,.

S x
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

KateG

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 07:25:00 PM »
Hi and welcome. There seem to be lots of people here who feel like they do because of their job. This is a really friendly place and people do understand

Kate x

Ezel

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 09:16:21 PM »
 .>, &*(

Buttercup

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 09:51:45 PM »
 .>, I find it really helps me to post here, hope it helps you to.