Author Topic: Transgender activist warns women who try to stop her using their bathroom ....  (Read 3117 times)

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12005947/Trans-activist-warns-women-blocking-bathroom-mistake-make.html

Transgender activist warns women who try to stop her using their bathroom that 'it will be the last mistake you ever make' in chilling video urging LGBTQ people to buy guns

Transgender activist Tara Jay posted a clip on TikTok threatening anyone who tries to stop her from using female restrooms
    Jay told her 2,400 followers that it would be 'the last mistake you ever make,' and went on to urge others to purchase guns, saying 'this is a call to arms'
    Jay's clip - now deleted - was posted after the March 27 murder of six people by a transgender woman at a Nashville Christian school

By Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 04:11, 24 April 2023 | Updated: 06:56, 24 April 2023

A transgender activist has warned people not to try and prevent her from using female restrooms, saying that if they do 'it will be the last mistake you ever make'.  Tara Jay's now-deleted clip was shared with her 2,400 followers on TikTok.  Jay, who began transitioning in 2017, also urged other transgender and LGBTQ people to buy guns for their own safety.  'If you back a wild animal into a corner, they're going to become a dangerous animal,' she said.

'So if you want to die on that hill of yours, of righteousness and moral majority, then you go right ahead.  I dare you to try and stop me from going into the women's bathroom. It will be the last mistake you ever make.'

Jay added: 'This is a call to action.  Arm up. Go out buy a gun, learn how to use it.'

Her remarks were recorded after the March 27 murder of six people by a transgender woman at a Nashville Christian school, and sparked anger online.  The video has since been taken down.  Jay responded to the controversy in one of several videos, taunting social media platforms.  'I don't care if I lose this account. Report it all you want I'm still going to use women's restrooms and women's locker rooms,' she said.

The video circulated the same day House Republicans unanimously passed a bill protecting women's sports by preventing biological men from competing against them.  The clip was spotted by Oli London, a British K-Pop singer who lived as a Korean woman before 'de-transitioning' and writing a book.  London told Fox News that Jay was 'threatening women's safety' with the remarks.  'This is just another example of a biological man feeling emboldened to invade women's spaces in the name of 'self-identity' and threatening women's safety without any fear of repercussions,' said London.

He said Jay's argument has 'sadly has become all too common across society.'

'In today's America, people like this man, who identifies as a Poly Trans Lesbian, are encouraged to do this and praised as 'stunning and brave' for entering women's spaces.  Anyone that calls out men like this are immediately deemed 'transphobic' and 'hateful bigots'.  This is a harmful narrative, but sadly has become all too common across society.  We cannot continue to allow women to be endangered by men like this in the name of gender ideology. Enough is enough, protect women's spaces.'

Jay's controversial remarks are just the latest front in the battle over transgender rights.  The makers of Bud Light beer became embroiled in a huge drama after their decision to partner on April 1 with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney.  The partnership knocked $6 billion off the market value of Bud Light's parent company, and led last week to the vice president for marketing to step down.  The CEO of Anheuser Busch, the parent company, said their intention was never to 'divide' people, yet marketing analysts questioned why the beer was teaming up with such a lightning rod personality.  The culture wars battle is also playing out in the sporting arena brought into sharp focus by trans swimmer Lia Thomas.  Thomas's rival, Riley Gaines, has now become an outspoken campaigner against trans women in competitive sport.  Last week Gaines stood beside a North Carolina volleyball player who suffered significant injuries when a trans woman spiked the ball, hitting her in the face.  Payton McNabb, backed by Gaines, urged the North Carolina legislature to pass a bill preventing those born male from participating in female sporting contests.  McNabb of Cherokee County, who said she suffered a concussion and neck injury, among other injuries, told a hearing on Tuesday that the lawmakers needed to prevent others like her from getting hurt.  The bill, HB 574 the Fairness in Women's Sports Act, was passed by the House on Wednesday, and approved by the Senate on its first reading on Thursday. It has now been referred to a Senate committee for further study.  McNabb told the hearing: 'Allowing biological males to compete against biological females is dangerous.  I may be the first to come before you with an injury, but if this doesn't pass, I won't be the last.'

Gaines tweeted footage of McNabb's incident, which happened on November 1, 2022, during a Hiwassee High School volleyball game against Highlands High School.  A transgender rival from Highlands High School hit the ball, which knocked McNabb unconscious.  'I was severely injured in a high school volleyball game by a transgender athlete on the opposing team,' McNabb said on Tuesday.

'I suffered from a concussion and neck injury that to this day I am still recovering from.  Other injuries I still suffer from today include impaired vision, partial paralysis on my right side, constant headaches, as well as anxiety and depression.  I was unable to play the rest of my last volleyball season, and although I am currently playing softball I know I am not performing as well as I have in the past, because of my injury.'

She said her academic performance has been harmed, and she now needs 'accommodations at school for testing'.  She said she was not able to 'learn, retain, comprehend' as before.  'I could go on and on about how this has affected my life,' McNabb said.

'But I'm not here for that. I'm not here for me.   Because for me, I know that my time playing is coming to an end.  I am here for every biological female athlete behind me.'

McNabb referenced a North Carolina law which forbids discrimination and says that everyone should be allowed to compete fairly on a level playing field.  'My ability to compete was taken from me,' McNabb said.

'Having to compete against biological males is not a level playing field.'

The bill, which looks likely to pass, would prevent biological female athletes from being forced to compete against biological male transgender athletes in school sports designated for females.  It would not prevent transgender athletes from participating on teams that are co-ed or designated for their biological sex at birth.  So far this year 20 states have passed legislation protecting the rights of female athletes from facing what supporters say is an unfair competitive advantage from biologically male transgender athletes.  Opponents of the bill from the activist group Equality NC addressed Tuesday's hearing and urged the politicians to reject the bill saying that it prevents transgender athletes from competing.  They warned that activist outcry, similar to the state's HB 2 'bathroom bill,' could ensue.  North Carolina was at the forefront of the transgender bathroom battle in March 2016.  A massive nationwide backlash ensued, with Adidas, PayPal, Deutsche Bank and other corporations reconsidering their planned expansion in North Carolina, and TV and movie studios changing their minds about shooting in the state.  Musicians Nick Jonas, Bruce Springsteen and Demi Lovato announced boycotts, while other performers, including Selena Gomez, Mumford and Sons, donated a portion of local ticket sales to LGBTQ organizations.  The sports world responded, as well: The NBA moved the 2017 All-Star Game from Charlotte to New Orleans, and the NCAA relocated March Madness basketball championship rounds outside the state.  A 2017 analysis by The Associated Press predicted North Carolina would lose more than $3.76 billion and nearly 3,000 jobs over the next dozen years as a direct result of HB 2.