Author Topic: Pagan calendars etc  (Read 4323 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Pagan calendars etc
« on: April 06, 2023, 08:38:59 AM »
Morning all

I don't suppose anyone knows of anywhere that I can get a small (ideally magnetic) Pagan calendar from do they please?  It doesn't need to have anything other than the Sabbats and Esbats on it, but I keep missing them all and I feel sooo guilty for missing so many of them!

I know that Samhain is always on 31st October but that's the only one I reliably know because it's the same every year!  :D  Have we already had Oestara this year or not for example?

Can anyone help me please?  Feel free to PM me 'cos of not being allowed to put links up without prior permission   :biggrin:

I'm also looking for things that are suitable to put up in the hall and living room window ready for when Steve's steam train stuff eventually goes... I'm not gonna turn the entire house into a total Pagan den, but I want to have something that makes the house mine and celebrates my God and Goddess now that I'm here alone.

There's fake, remote control candles that I'm gonna put in the window as well as a small statue of Gaia that I'm gonna put on the shelves in here, along with some fake plants when there's room for them and a wall hanging of the Green Man that I'm gonna put up on one of the picture hooks in the hall, but other than that, I haven't got a clue.

My first task is the calendar though, so that I don't unintentionally miss any more celebrations lol
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Pagan calendars etc
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 05:27:50 PM »
I've come across this one https://www.redbubble.com/i/magnet/Pagan-Calendar-Wheel-of-The-Year-by-GroveHollow/34730688.TBCTK which is magnetic and these aren't magnetic but look good https://www.etsy.com/uk/market/pagan_wall_calendar

Sorry I'm not very helpful so hope these sites help.

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 06:54:48 AM »
Thank you sooo much Pip.  I've got the Etsy one paid for so I'm just waiting for it to be delivered now   :excited:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2023, 04:48:43 PM »
 :crazy: