Author Topic: Chilling footage shows thug hurling bricks at mother-of-two’s home and ....  (Read 1849 times)

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9835079/CCTV-footage-shows-thug-vandalising-young-mothers-house-Renault-Clio-bricks.html

Chilling footage shows thug hurling bricks at mother-of-two’s home and attacking car in three-year campaign of attacks that have left her children ‘petrified’

CCTV captures moment a thug launches bricks at house in Tolladine, Worcester
    Mother-of-two, Emma Stone, 27, says she and her young family are 'petrified'
    Vandals have targeted her house and Renault Clio multiple times since 2018

By Jacob Thorburn For Mailonline

Published: 14:57, 28 July 2021 | Updated: 15:30, 28 July 2021

Chilling footage shows a thug launching bricks at a young mother-of-two's home and car as part of a terrifying three-year campaign of vandalism that has left her and her children 'petrified'.   The shocking video clip, taken at Emma Stone's home in Tolladine, Worcester, shows the thug lobbing bricks at her house and smashing both the front and rear windows of her £3,000 Renault Clio.  In the 30-second shot, a hooded individual can be seen pelting the devastated 27-year-old mother's house, destroying her front window and ruining her car.  Emma says she has no idea why she is being targeted and admits she and her two children have been left 'petrified' by the attacks.  The mother-of-two's home has been the target of vandals dozens of times over the last three years.  She said: 'I'm stuck in a house with two children who are petrified. I am petrified.  My kids are constantly worried and crying, staring out the window to make sure everything's okay.  I cannot afford to keep replacing tyres and windows. After one of the attacks they even left a knife in the tyre almost bragging about it.  Other neighbours in the street with similar looking cars have also been attacked.'

Doorbell camera footage also shows a person smashing the front window of Emma's house and being shouted off in the early hours of the morning.  The situation has escalated to the point that Emma now parks two miles away from her home instead of leaving her car on her driveway.  Doorbell footage captured the thug lobbing a brick at her front door, while another clip shows them smashing the back window of her car.  The thug also drew a sinister chalk drawing of Emma with the words, 'I see you!' which was left on her driveway.  Emma, who lives on her own with her two daughters Thea-Mae, seven, and five-year-old Freya, added: 'I've been in contact with police, the council and the housing agency, but I'm no closer to finding a solution.  I'm going round in circles.  The council have installed a fire blanket over my front door and letterbox because the attackers have threatened to burn down my house.  The shock hasn't fully set-in yet.  The situation has got so bad I've been signed off work from my job at Sainsbury's by a doctor because of the stress.'

A West Mercia Police spokesperson said: 'Our officers are investigating the crime and have been in contact with the victim.'