Author Topic: Beauty questions for the females here  (Read 2559 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Beauty questions for the females here
« on: May 26, 2021, 03:35:47 PM »
I've got hair growing quickly at the corners of my mouth and I wanna get rid of it, I just don't know how... can any females here help me out please?

I can't stand pain so waxing and tweezering is out, can't afford to have anything like bleaching done, which leaves me with epilatory cream which I don't think is suitable for so close to my mouth or shaving, right?  Disposable razors feel too risky to use so close to my mouthh and I've never used them for anything in my life, so I'm reluctant to practise on my face.  Facial skin is also more delicate than other areas of your body, so would I just be able to use my normal battery shaver on my face or am I forced to invest in one just for my flippin' face please?

Thank you!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Beauty questions for the females here
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 05:40:46 PM »
Well, I would suggest using your razor as I've never had to get rid of facial hair.  In fact, friends have been jealous as  I don't even need to shave my underarms either for lack of hair there,  The only reason I occasionally shave my legs from my knees down to my ankles was more because I wanted to 'fit in' with my sister and friends as I have blonde hair on my legs which aren't noticeable but because I started shaving I get darker hair growing. 

Generation X

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 05:54:54 PM »
I don't have a problem with facial hair either so I did a google search as I have dry skin.

This one is cosmopolitan so not particularly cheap prices exept for Amazon https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/beauty/g28433811/best-hair-removal-creams/

This one is much better as it's Superdrug and looks like they have a good range https://www.superdrug.com/Toiletries/Female-Hair-Removal/Hair-Removal-Cream/c/pt_toiletries_hair_removal_cream

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 08:21:51 AM »
Thank you both so much!  I'm just paranoid that I'll get the cream into my mouth accidentally is all which could, potentially, do some serious damage as it works its way through my insides!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.