Author Topic: 1st COVID-19 jab tomorrow  (Read 1639 times)

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
1st COVID-19 jab tomorrow
« on: February 15, 2021, 05:47:02 PM »
Myself, Rick and Stewart are getting our first jabs tomorrow.  I responded to a text I got from our surgery last week and booked online, stewart got either a text (letter?) but hadn't done anything then got a phone call today, Rick has an appointment for another reason tomorrow and got a call today to see if he wanted to get the jab done tomorrow.  Stewie is 62 so was due to be contacted soon, I have diabetes as does Rick plus he's had a heart attack in 2015 and has unstable angina.

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: 1st COVID-19 jab tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 09:49:56 AM »
I hope it goes well for the three of you today!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 06:57:12 PM »
All went well and without any drama and we have our cards so when we go back we just show those and get them filled  :excited: .  I saw my favourite doctor so that made me relaxed before he did the jab  :happy0158: .

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 07:47:45 AM »
That's great, Pip.  Does your card say which one you had (Pfizer or Oxford Astra Zeneka) or just that you've had it and the date please?  Have you got a date for your second dose or will that come closer to the time you need it?  My mum said that you get a really bad cold as a side effect that lasts anywhere from 48 hours to 6 days, so I hope you get the fewest side effects possible from yours!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.