Author Topic: Need your help with some software ideas please  (Read 1643 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Need your help with some software ideas please
« on: May 08, 2019, 09:26:25 AM »
I've asked Steve about coming up with a piece of software for me as a result of yesterday's course that he has, in theory, agreed to make for me.

There's no rush for it but I need some negative thoughts that you have and then turn them on their head so that they are positive thoughts.  For example, the thought of mine that inspired the idea was "I'm too thick to study at this level" which is a normal negative thought for me, so I'd pick that thought from the list and hit a magic button that comes up with the positive thought of "you excel at courses you're interested in!".

Could you leave them in the comments of this post for me so that I've got one single place to refer to when I give Steve the information pretty please? 

I'd prefer to keep the software family friendly, so please don't swear in your ideas!

Thank you so so much!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Need your help with some software ideas please
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 02:45:37 PM »
Okay I will think about this one but for starters;                               

I'm not qualified to do that job - I am qualified and with life experiences that will help

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: Need your help with some software ideas please
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 04:52:54 PM »
Thank you so much, Pip!  The more that you and the forum members can come up with, the better!  :happy0158:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.