Author Topic: The environment after Brexit  (Read 5103 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
The environment after Brexit
« on: July 27, 2018, 08:17:42 PM »
Pip's just approved this on Facebook so grab the opportunity with both hands 'cos the Government don't normally ask the public what they think!

Dear friend,

It’s crunch time for our environment. Right now the government’s deciding what our environmental protections will look like after Brexit. New laws could help protect our fields, seas and skies - or fall miserably short of what’s needed.

The minister in charge, Michael Gove, has launched a consultation. He wants our views about which rules and laws could help keep our fauna, flora and climate safe for years to come. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to have our say.

If Michael Gove hears from hundreds of thousands of us, he’ll know he has to make environmental standards stronger, not weaker, after Brexit. Together, we can protect our rolling hills and sparkling lakes.

There’s one week to have our say. Will you fill in the short survey about the environment after Brexit? Your answers will be sent straight to the government’s consultation.

http://bit.ly/2LRiJul
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: The environment after Brexit
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 06:01:33 PM »
I hope the government do start making more of an effect for the enviroment.

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: The environment after Brexit
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 07:31:06 PM »
You are so right, Pip... I hope that the Government really do take notice of the feedback they get from this consultation with the British public!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.