Author Topic: your not alone, your in good hands here  (Read 5637 times)

craig84

• Karma Group
your not alone, your in good hands here
« on: December 20, 2016, 12:45:26 AM »
Hey and welcome to a lifeline your yet to utilise!

im Craig and have suffered with severe depression for over 15 years.  ive used this site before and wanted to share what it will give you should you choose to open up! 

the first thing and most invaluable about this site is the support you will get.  unlike family or people in our lives who are kind of biased in how they treat and support us.  we have no hidden agenda or falseness and will always be on your side offerring support where you may not find it in RL (real life). 

if your angry and need to vent you can here without those around you hearing your deepest thoughts. you wont get in trouble for speaking your mind.  we value your perspectives and trust in what you say!

time...  personally and most recently after being absent from the site for 2/3 years i tried life again after picking myself up and trying once again to move forward,  to cope,  to have hope.  since my absence i managed for a while but some things life throws at you can seem like bombardment one thing after the other and it grinds us down.  the one mistake i made in hindsight was i lost the support i had.  and so im back again.  no biggie,  this place feels like a better family than my own most of the time.  seeing what i wrote them years ago and knowing what i do now about myself and my thoughts and feelings is such an enlightening process.  you see that you have been through these things before and you can actually manage,  little by little,  to grow as a person and gain a more positive perspective on yourself! 

id say to just start writing,  start a journal,  vent,  greet and support others,  there are many different topics to join that could help you. 

it was reading "my steps -  the yellow brick road"  that prompted me to write this for you. 

no matter how dark,  alone,  sad,  helpless,  negative you may feel i promise you that given the chance,  this site will help you at least a little. 

see you around newbs 🤗🤗🤗🤗 welcome to the forums
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: your not alone, your in good hands here
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 09:47:06 AM »
Yes!  This!   :signs011:

We all understand what you are going through and don't bite unless you've got chocolate, in which case throw it away from you and take a seat until we've finished it!   :lol3:  :happy0158:   :dfisbest:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: your not alone, your in good hands here
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 05:55:26 PM »
I'm glad you're back ... not because of depression ... as I like you  :bye: