Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3818 times)

ashlea0987

Hello
« on: July 10, 2016, 04:17:42 PM »
Hi,

I'm Ashlea and I am 28 and a single mum to a 3 year old girl. I have suffered from Depression and anxiety since I was 13. I came off medication when I was pregnant and haven't had any help since. I have been messed around alot since my daughter was born and living alone has left my anxiety getting worse. I am finding it increasingly hard to build friendships and relationships due to not getting out much. When I do meet someone I end up pushing them away due to me not trusting anyway anymore and me thinking I am not worthy. So thought maybe talking on here would help me.

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 05:54:56 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Ashlea!

:yay:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 09:32:35 PM »
 :hi: and  :welcome: Ashlea,

We are a friendly bunch here who suffer different types of depression and other disorder.  Have you thought about going back to your GP?

stewart

• Global Moderator
    • Lady Lynne
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 12:48:27 PM »
Hi Ashlea, welcome to the forums,
maybe its time to see your doc again and some medication
living alone, i can relate to that, and understand the impact on anxiety

see if there is a 'MIND' office in your area, they have some great support woukers
and they will go with you to the shops if you wanted, and if you had to have a medical for ESA etc, they will come with you if you ask them.

I have a great support worker and if i have a medical appointment (other than GP) I tell him and he will make appointment around his scedual
easier than me setting a time and having to rescedule if support worker has other clients to see at that time.
Without Love we are just a handfull of chemicals suspended in water