Author Topic: Why me?  (Read 2867 times)

Moore75

Why me?
« on: November 06, 2014, 07:56:20 AM »
After being home from work for 10 minutes my partner started shouting and swearing at me. Whoa, what brought this on? He is a Jekyll & Hyde person & his moods swing from one to the other in the blink of an eye.  :bash:

I feel like I am walking on egg shells around him. He has raised his fist to me twice but not actually hit me but the fact that he has raised is fist makes me think he wants to do it and hurt me.

I am overweight and he has been on at me for the last 10 years to loose weight and now that I am losing the weight - for me this time, not him - he is not supporting me and he is a 'feeder', and keeps buying or offering me chocolate to sabotage my weight loss.  I have been told that he is insecure and sees me as a threat.  He keeps telling me that I am going to trade him in for a better model.  At this moment in time, gels like a blooming good idea - I might get someone to support me rather than bring me dos all the time, like he does.  I am constantly getting angry at the slightest little thing which is so unlike me.

Sorry had to get this off my chest, got lots of important work to do today and needed a clear head.