Author Topic: depression coping stragegies  (Read 3003 times)

craig84

• Karma Group
Re: depression coping stragegies
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 04:38:11 PM »
I have activated mine again but haven't really been on it since... it just gets on my nerves with some of the things people put as their status or the stupid arguments people have over something that was taken out of context on fb... so dumb...
people indirectly making digs at people and just being petty....

I haven't made a status change and I wont... its basicly an address book for me and a place to keep my photos... that's all.

unfortunately lostmyway you find its just an ongoing circle of ups and downs, for most it will seem theres mostly downs so appreciate the ups when you can. and try to learn ways to help you cope when your down. a lot easier said than done I understand that believe me but we all have our different coping strategies and hopefully we can all learn from and help eachother!

my account got hacked too pip, or "raped" as they put it... someone changed my status and within minutes I received calls from malta telling me that I was ridiculing the family name... ive been judged for that post since and it was nowhere near true, a prank by some twat I didn't care for in the slightest had a massive impact on how people in my family perceive me...

”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”