Author Topic: Slippery Slope  (Read 3501 times)

servusmartis

• Karma Group
Slippery Slope
« on: June 06, 2013, 08:55:58 PM »
Well its all been going well but after couple of months of nearly no trouble , blow outs , downs today really kickjed me in teath.

Having to deal with crap at work , next door abuse , and projects just getting to me.  Everything else a side its just damm morons who abuse you verbally and threaten your family physically then screw you over stating you did not speak to them about a matter. Well duh you threatened me and my family ofcourse I'm not going to knock on your door and speak to you. Short of bringing the plod with me.

Sometimes I wish brain would be on sensible side and I just let the animal out as that time would have put things on right side problem is the sensible side keeps it in check and prices is to be paid.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Slippery Slope
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 10:44:48 PM »
Sounds like a rotten time  :hug: and I thought I had it bad with a neighbour from hell.  Our neighbour has been very abusive over imagined wrongs but our community team officer (we're in a housing association property) has been very supportive and she is getting really annoyed with him.

servusmartis

• Karma Group
Re: Slippery Slope
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 11:36:31 PM »
I hope you get it sorted. Mine are a right lot. We live ona nice estate family orientated 50 yards from a school. Yet to them kids playing in gardens / on the street (its a culdesac) is a nuisence. They expect peace and silence in an area where nearly all houses have have families.

WTF dont live on a location next to a school and where families settle. Instead they find it totally acceptable to lean out the window and F this and that at you because at 10am on a Bank Holiday you are playing with your kids in the garden and doing some diggging and playing with gravel (oldest wanted to help with the side beds for shrubs)

Heck last time another neighbours kids where playing on bikes and skateboads on the road they flung their doors open and started verbelly abusing them.  It seems they have a hard life and work long hours so deserver their peaceon a sunday and saturday. Like no one else does the same. We have amazing neighbours all around like a big extended family friendly etc (When it snows everybody comes out and clears the road etc) Not these lot talk about thorn in the side.