Author Topic: The Deeper Me  (Read 4956 times)

craig84

• Karma Group
The Deeper Me
« on: July 13, 2013, 04:14:43 PM »
for all my life i thought that i was as strong as i can be, but endlessnights of painfull tears have pushed me out to sea,
theres waves that seem so high and great theres nothing i can do, these waves have shadowed over me and im lost at sea its true,
my memories are the wind, and the wind will comeand go,it can bring a breeze of happiness, or devestate your soul,

somehowyour soul is there, its the sea its who you are, but the waves your past your problems are inpart but push too far,
with a breeze of what went right,the horizon endlessly surrounds, its the distance just too great, as thewaves keep crashing down,
now they've crashed down far too hard, im submerged beneath the sea, wheres the breeze i long for, the breeze to findthe deeper me.
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: The Deeper Me
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 10:16:57 PM »
 :hug: