Author Topic: Broken?  (Read 4753 times)

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
  • Rest in peace 27th Noverber 2012
Broken?
« on: March 25, 2013, 03:09:55 PM »
OK, has someone broken the website? I can't find any pictures or anything. As a bit of a simpleton, all this white space is very offputting. No photos of cats. What is the world coming to? Actually, it's quite possible that Chloe clicked something during one of her promenades across my laptop. I'll ask her to take another shortcut. That may fix the problem, in which case my post will have just been a waste of time. No change there! Best wishes everyone. Michael.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Broken?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 04:46:02 PM »
 ROFL

Dear Chloe,

Are you giving your Dad Michael gentle hints that he isn't paying you enough attention?

Mum Pip has told me what he wrote and we always get the blame when our mums and dads have problems with their laptops and computers.  I am waiting till this evening before I sit on Mum Pip's shoulder so she has problems typing as I'm far more important than she is 0158

Lots of kitty kisses from
Tasha the Demon Cat xx

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 06:02:35 PM »
Seriously though, I'm not having any problems as I was on the forums first thing this morning, accessed it again briefly during a coffee break at church and I haven't had any problems since then either.  Possibly a glitch or Chloe walking over your keyboard.

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
  • Rest in peace 27th Noverber 2012
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 07:59:03 PM »
Everything is fine now! Chloe is looking innocent, but somehow pleased with herself. Do cats have an equivalent of April Fools Day - perhaps on March 25th each year? Best wishes. Michael :whale17: and Chloe.  c45

Catbrian

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 08:07:49 PM »
Yer, every day is their April fools day.  Cat's can have birthday's every day if they want.  That reminds me, my kitty-babies had a birthday on the 15th, but I just remembered at the weekend!  Off with the scoundrel's head!!

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 08:21:24 PM »
How old were your babies Cat?

S x x x x
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Catbrian

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 12:34:44 AM »
They are 14.  It has been very special to watch them be born and then nurture them all these years.  They are the first cats and probably my last

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 10:18:33 PM »
That's lovely, I have always had a cat or cats, would hate not to have one. I always have to talk to a cat if I see one.

S x x x x
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 11:27:11 PM »
I'm just as bad as we have a few friendly cats in our neighbourhood.  One of my favourites in a ginger cat that has no fear which includes going along the high street in town as he knows people will stop and stoke him.

I.B Igor

• Karma Group
  • a good soul is one that has suffered,and is kind.
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 10:36:10 AM »
I am a self Confessed Cat Lady, my first was a tiny kitten, black, rescued from a Cortina Car Headlight fixture at the back, a small terrified scrap that had been in the engine compartment of the car, that was driven three miles to our house, so my dad could work on the car.
I fell in love, instantly and called this bundle Tina, who of course turned into a HUGE black cat, and had to be a male , still nobody sniggered at his girlie name, he would face down dogs , and my dad always said he was part Panther.

My favorite cat was Britney a rescue cat, who was also black , small dainty and all girl, who was my Sons best buddy, she would lie on his back while he played on his X box for hours, and keep him company while he was growing up.
She died a few years ago, and is buried in the back garden. I still miss her.

We have Dinky now, AKA Deaths Kitten , who is daft, and a gray tabby, cute, and sleeps whenever she gets the chance, and loves Dreamies, hates the hoover, and enjoys beating up her stuffed Rat so she can stand on its head after a good Mauling and tell the world her already dead stuffed Calico Rat has been Subdued by Her! , she then struts into the kitchen and paws at the cupboard where her treats are, Mauling Stuffed Rats is a dangerous business and deserves rewarding!.  ga0011
A good soul is one that has suffered , and is kind.

Maddymoo

• Karma Group
Broken?
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 11:52:28 PM »
All this talk of cats is making me broody for a kitten! Not sure my pooch would be too pleased though... Or my partner... But I want one!

Maddy