Author Topic: reunited with loved ones in heaven  (Read 5002 times)

stewart

• Global Moderator
    • Lady Lynne
reunited with loved ones in heaven
« on: January 01, 2013, 12:10:14 AM »
when we get to heaven, we are reunited with our loved ones, ... that i can understand,
but what if we have had 2  (or more) partners?
is it the one we loved the most?
and what of our parents?  
what if there was a case where someone loved someone and the love was not reciprocated?

i know that in the multiverse theory of quantum physics, where there is an ever increasing and infinate number of ever increasing realities, all outcomes will occure, so in just one reality we each are with the one we most want to be with. could heaven be anything like this?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:11:53 AM by stewart »
Without Love we are just a handfull of chemicals suspended in water

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
Re: reunited with loved ones in heaven
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 12:54:46 PM »
My faith believes in reincarnation and the belief is that anyone important to us in one life is important to us in subsequent lives

Z xx
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Catbrian

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 10:13:51 PM »
Stewart.... I used to think the same.  I would tend to believe that our souls are destined to meet other souls in this and other lifetimes.  If there is some kind of stop gap - heaven - maybe we spend time with the souls we have loved and who we will love again in the future lifetimes.

stewart

• Global Moderator
    • Lady Lynne
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 11:30:29 PM »
i just dont know what to believe, the one thing i know, is that the body is made up of a physical form, (the skin, muscles, bones etc) and it also has energy... electrical impulses if you like, (energy) the spirit? that shoot along nerves and control our autonomic functions. 1st law of physics is that energy cannot be destroyed, transformed yes but not destroyed.... is that what the spirit is?

When we die, our spirit (energy) goes on to another level of existence….

Yes, I know many scifi films have delved into this aspect, but is it not possible?

Remember startrek and the transporter, even Einstein theorized that mater and energy were interchangeable.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:48:51 PM by stewart »
Without Love we are just a handfull of chemicals suspended in water

The Pastor

• Administrator
  • Where there is no way God always finds away
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 12:06:21 PM »
My faith believes in reincarnation and the belief is that anyone important to us in one life is important to us in subsequent lives

Z xx
Hi under the Christian beliefs there is no such thing as  reincarnation however we do believe we do have eternal life with the king of kings see john 3 16
if you want further info please contact me or if you have not got a bible please let me know and i will willing send you one free of charge , Stewart look at this video it might help you understand a bit more Ezekiel 37 The Dry Bones
with blessings
The Pastor 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:37:21 PM by The Pastor »

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 04:42:44 PM »
Stewart, I believe as a Christian that our bodies die but our souls live forever.  With regards of having more than one partner I can't answer nor has anybody given me a really good answer.  I do believe though that whatever happens we are pain free, happy, don't have any problems and so on.  I also believe that couple do meet up again.  For example if Rick dies before me or vice versa we will meet again in heaven.  My dad is still alive but again I believe I will see both my parents in heaven whenever that is.  It is something I have always believed even though for many years I turned my back on my faith in anger.