Author Topic: Help From Above !  (Read 4565 times)

Northstar64

Help From Above !
« on: September 08, 2012, 04:59:49 PM »
Hello my name is Jim and I would like to share with you all a method.
This method I hope will releave your feelings of anger, dispair and worthlessness. I actually came across this method myself when I was totally down and it certainly made me feel so much better and by the next morning I actually had a smile on my face.

Before I begin I would just like to say that I no longer have " depression ".  I am not a doctor or have any medical qualifications, I am just a regular guy. My doctor did tell me that once you suffer depression that it stays with you forever but that as time moves on you will suffer less "blue days". Well that was in 2005 and that certainly has been the case, I have a down day maybe just twice a year now.

The Method

Let me first say that I know people out there will think this method is stupid or silly but it worked for me and I wholeheartedly hope it works for you especially the other men folk on here because as males we find it harder to express our feelings as much as women.

Ok this will only work when you feel you cant talk to anyone about how your feeling inside :

Take yourself outside on a cloudless night alone and away from any disturbances.

Think of someone who you loved and loved you but are now passed.

Look up into the sky and search for them , they are there just keep looking for the star that attracts you to it the most ( you have found them ).

Most important .. Dont take your eyes off the star and just start talking. You may struggle at first but believe me all the stuff you have built up inside will flood out!

I am sure there will be laughter and tears but keep your eyes focused on the star..as you continue talking and keeping your eyes focused you will start to feel everything fade around you and your the only person in the world. It is an amazing feeling but nice.

When you are done you will start to feel a lot happier and like a big weight has been lifted ...help is on the way now! This is how I felt and I hope you will too!
It is pretty powerful and will give you the strength  and will to battle on.

If this works for you as it did for me then no one else could be more delighted for you .

God Bless

Jim   =+-