Author Topic: New and at rock bottom  (Read 2332 times)

Rubyt

New and at rock bottom
« on: May 09, 2010, 01:59:56 PM »
Hi everyone,

This is the first time I have been to a forum let alone for one on a negative subject.  I would really like to get in touch with anyone who is in the grips of depression.  I am female, 24 and really lost, lonely and sad.  I have lost everything from the me I use to be and lost so much to this hideous condtion.  I am a shy person so even at the best of times, Im not out there meeting people so I would love to get chatting to people here.  Please get in touch.  I am going through hell right now as I am sure many people here are or have been.  Hope to chat soon  :)

lightenup

• Karma Group
Re: New and at rock bottom
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 07:26:38 PM »
Hi Rubyt a very warm welcome to the forum, your just brilliant coming onto the forum and a trying to help other new members with your offers of support.  It is great here to speak to people to vent your feelings and that they totally understand you.  unfortunately we are are trying to work our way through this monster.  But is good to support each other.  Keep strong.x
Poor is the person who takes pleasure out of the persecution of others

TheBatman

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 11:00:21 AM »
Hey there. I feel for you knowing what you are going through. It can change your whole life suffering from this horrible illness. Hopefully it will make you feel a little better by talking to people on here who can relate to your condition, rather than some family or friends who have no understanding of depression. That's something I hope to learn anyway.

Try to keep smiling. x

Ezel

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 04:53:34 PM »
 ^&*