Author Topic: What is better??  (Read 4975 times)

carrie_m

• Karma Group
What is better??
« on: February 08, 2012, 09:41:13 AM »
Hi guys,

My therapist has asked me to think about what I see as being 'well'. I have no idea!! I have kind of forgot about the well me, I don't know who she is anymore!!
I would love you guys thoughts on this, what do you think you'll be like when your well or what was the trigger for you to know you was better?

xx

supportme

• Karma Group
Re: What is better??
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 11:48:02 AM »
Hey carrie_m, I love questions like these! :)

I think wellbeing to me is feeling secure, been confident in all aspects of myself and treating myself as I do other people.
If I am lucky enough to experience well, I think I will find genuine happiness. I think the sky will be my limit. I will be able to do everything the voice tells me I can not. I think (if/when) I am better I would have found me, and I think I will be able to give her the love she deserves!

I believe everybody on this forum can experience well. Admitting to yourself that you are unhappy with the way you are and wanting to positively change is an amazing achievement, and very very inspiring. I am not saying it will be easy, it feels like the most difficult thing in the world to me, but we will get there.

Have a good day!

xxx

supportme

• Karma Group
Re: What is better??
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 11:48:47 AM »
P.S. I love your picture!