Other Depression & Anxiety Related Illneses > Eating and Drinking Disorders

My New Years resolution: who's with me?

<< < (15/15)

Amanda_George:
We finished last week with 4000% in the bank and another 7 days of no take-aways, which is a total of 14 days of cooking at home on the trot.  We had a bowl of chips each for lunch today so that's 15 days straight which is awesome and I definitely feel healthier and less sluggish because of it!

600% on the walk this morning too so that's 500% in the bank already!

Amanda_George:
Spinach and Ricotta pizza for lunch today (and we'll prolly have lasagne for lunch tomorrow) plus 1100% on the pup's walk this morning means that I'm absolutely exhausted now, but proud of us for having 16 cooked meals on the trot and 1500% extra in the walkies bank already after only 2 days.

Had an espresso and chocochino when we got back to wake me up, but I think I need the vitamin B12 spray rather than coffee right now lol

Amanda_George:
600% on the senior pup's walk and I've just had lasagne and chips for me lunch.  Won't be able to move further than the bathroom this afternoon lol

Pip:
Sorry I haven't been posting, my mood has been all over the place the past week or so.  Swimming is the one thing that is helping me keep going as my eating habits have got bad again as I'm not eating enough.

Amanda_George:

--- Quote from: Pip on March 13, 2019, 08:51:41 PM ---Sorry I haven't been posting, my mood has been all over the place the past week or so.  Swimming is the one thing that is helping me keep going as my eating habits have got bad again as I'm not eating enough.

--- End quote ---

Sorry you've been feeling so bad recently.  I'll listen if you want to talk about it?   :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version