Author Topic: How do you relax?  (Read 8966 times)

Munchroom

• Karma Group
Re: How do you relax?
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 09:37:27 AM »
thank you. I dont like them because im very critical and a complete perfectionist, hence one of the reasons im prone to depression.

;D the profile pic isnt me, although id love to own an outfit like that. I suppose i do look a bit similer. il make a picture on my profile public if you want to see my face but its not that interesting, i dont own any antique guns unfortunately.

Thank you all for your compliments xx ^&^

You DO look similar! And very pretty  :) Antique guns are very cool - I'm very into steampunk and things quite... apocalyptic  ::) (the book I really want to be able to write is set after a nuclear attack on America.... yeah, I have a pretty dark mind!  :P) I'm going to a faerie fayre in a couple of weeks with a friend who is quite into faeries and stuff and i'm trying to make a steampunk faerie costume...
This too shall pass.

overcastrainbow

• Karma Group
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 09:43:51 AM »

Wow!! sounds great :) my mother is really into fairy's, i like them to but my mum has them everywhere.

i have a very dark mind also, most of my plays unfortunately have aspects of death in them , but they arnt depressing i stress to add.
Im working on two at the moment, one is about a man fixing a hole in a house, the hole just gets bigger despite his trying to fix it, and the person in the house is just static who he talks to as though he can understand. Its a bit complicated but once its fully written itl make sense. The other one is about  two men cutting a tree down in the forest, but they get the saw stuck, and they talk about how stuck in life they are, with ghostly happenings in the forest.

Depina

• Karma Group
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »
lovely pic Overcast, pretty lady.
Take care and have a good day
XX

cornish

• Karma Group
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2011, 10:02:38 PM »
wow your work is awesome, im mesmerized by that picture and ive spent a while looking at it and i cant take my eyes off it.

also hmm dunno how to really word this but uhhh  dont take this the wrong way, i can be pretty awkward with words, when u say your profile pic isn't interesting i agree but only as i started thinking about what i would class as an interesting face but it is rather pretty  :) , im having a voice telling me to glue things to my face to make it more interesting, then another arguing with it that i will stand out more and then i will get locked up for being crazy. hmm i must be boring if the voices in my head aren't talking to me any more and there arguing with each other haha, im just glad i have a weird sense of humor and can laugh at my self on a few rare occasions

hmmm i got distracted and have no idea what i was going to post now, basically just ignore that middle but it was a strange ramble that doesn't seem to make any sense at all to me now and i really hope your not offended by it

* edit

basically i was trying to say awesome pic and loverly photo of you.  how come i can think of a one sentance answer once ive just talked a load of crap for ages  ::)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 10:04:53 PM by cornish »
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.

Depina

• Karma Group
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2011, 10:54:12 AM »
Hi Cornish
You made me smile again, your writing and words are great, you say what I can't put into words.
Not crap !!
HUGS
D XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ezel

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 07:30:13 PM »
I'm another one who writes.  I have a short autobiography and poems on lulu.com, am writing another non fiction book and have started a novel.  I also have written stuff that is personal and have chucked it later as I haven't wanted anybody to read that.

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2011, 07:44:44 PM »
What talented people there are in here :)
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

overcastrainbow

• Karma Group
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2011, 08:19:26 PM »
Haha you did indeed make me smile Cornish. Glueing things to my face sounds quite fun....especially if it involved a monocle.

Thankyou for all your lovely comments  :D x

I think creative people do have a tendancy to suffer from depression, im sure its the frustation of having a talent but not being able to use it, or not being able to adequately express whats in your minds eye. But i am  makign a rather brush stroaking statement, i dont know if theres any truth in it.

Cornish im running off a few signed copies of the picture posted as its now complete. Would you like me to send you one? I know how low we all get and today im having such a good day i want to share this feeling. Il post up the canvas im doing when iv finished it on the new forum.

Big hugs to everyone  ^&^

cornish

• Karma Group
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2011, 09:03:38 PM »
oh good im glad i didn't offend you and its nice to know that i make people smile. sounds like a good idea to me, ive looked at that steam punk stuff that munch was talking about n it looks pretty cool

oh wow thats a wonderful offer ummm again im stuck for words thanks but i couldn't, i would end up stuck staring at it all the time  :P
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.

overcastrainbow

• Karma Group
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2011, 09:07:21 PM »
lol, well your more than welcome to one if you would like it, im only going to make five offical copies.

Il keep one for whoever would like one from the site.

Have a good night everyonen x O0

cornish

• Karma Group
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2011, 09:26:19 PM »
i really do like it and ive looked at a few other pieces of your art and think there wonderful.

well thank you very much for the offer but i think you offering it to some one else from here is better, i find it really hard to accept anything from anyone and well there are other reasons that dont even make sense, paranoia, voices and other factors just freak me out a bit too much when some one does anything kind for me i also feel like theres no way i can ever repay people for what they do for me.
a few members on here have done a lot to help me, especially munchroom, she just awesome and a huge help but ice always struggled to accept help let alone anything else from anyone.   one day she had me in tears but in a good way as i was shocked by the kindness she had for some one that was basically a stranger, i was actually pretty angry with my self as i couldnt accept her help even though i really needed it and it was something she found hard to do.
she restored my faith in humanity

you have a good night too my dear