Author Topic: black cloud  (Read 2752 times)

Amanda

• Karma Group
black cloud
« on: August 20, 2011, 07:38:56 PM »
Its like having a black cloud follow you everywhere you go. Obstacles seemingly minor feel so hard to get through and people dont understand or dont realise how they hurt you and drag you down. Why cant they see how much i am hurting and all they seem to do is trample me down more. I think i'm doing ok and something/one sends me straight back down again, its harder each time to get back up again. I want to scream and cry but most of all i need a hug, to be held and never let go, no one cares enough to do that though, no one understands, some think they do but they really dont realise how fragile i am feeling and how close to the edge i am sometimes. Everyone has their limit dont they, i feel like i'm gonna break and fall apart in a big way, i just dont know when.

cornish

• Karma Group
Re: black cloud
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 09:45:01 PM »
thats a good description of how you feel and how most of us feel too.
just remember we know how you feel and are here for you
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.

Munchroom

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 05:08:06 PM »
Hi Amanda - I'm really sorry you are feeling so low again  :( You seemed pretty positive about work and everything in your message - but I guess that really is one of the cruellest things about this illness.

You have described your feelings so well though - getting things out like that can be such a massive relief and it also helps others - I'm sure I'm not the only one thats read that and understood completely. Please know that we are all here for you and we'll all support you as best we can  &*(

Take care xx
This too shall pass.

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 07:21:58 PM »
I can relate to that description so well too, its really so devastating to feel so low  :(

I've had a few fairly good days but am now dreading my next black cloud because I'm convinced I cant have many more good days before it envelops me again, its horrible living like this.
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.