Author Topic: Craigs Vent Grrrr  (Read 2992 times)

craig84

• Karma Group
Craigs Vent Grrrr
« on: August 16, 2013, 08:10:11 PM »
there may be a lot of swearing... bare with me

f***ing pisstaking selfish unhelpful miserable self loathing pessimistic scruffy leeching draining recluse of a man... I cant help you if you wont help yourself!!!! stop f***in expecting me to be around you to make your life bearable when your making mine the opposite. why is it that when you seem lost and have no direction you agree with my suggestions but never fkin follow them??? I know you feel like sh1t right now but for the love of all that is holy I cant keep picking you up when your down, cos your always down theres no relenting from your misery and its seriously pissing me off because ive told you counltess times what you need to do.... even held your hand going to mind and you didn't keep things up... I cant keep quitting jobs to look after you.... if you want your life to be like this then fine be like it... stop dragging me down...

ive tried every approach. tried understanding you but I just don't anymore, the thoughts you have are so irrational it seems a waste of time and energy rationalising things for you because id say the same sh1t I did yesterday, now you don't have dementia so why, why oh why am I repeating myself... told you the same sh1t countless times last week.

ive been going round in circles with you lot for years. why do you all ask the youngest member of the family for advice when things get hard with your inability to deal with people.... dad calls me saying ' speak to your brother he looks up to you' my sister the same 'speak to your bro he listens to you' mum 'craig your bro is suicidal come and help us' ......
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck offfff

what about me, what about my life, my needs,  you know what??? im changing my name and disappearing I don't want to be part of this family anymore....

in an ideal word I would do that, but i don't want to be left with no family whatsoever. rock and a hard place!!!!
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

craig84

• Karma Group
Re: Craigs Vent Grrrr
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 09:00:31 PM »
just had a muck around with the dogs feeling less angry now.... will be back when I need to vent though no doubt
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 03:23:35 PM »
It's a shame that none of your family are willing (or able?) to help with your brother.  It's can be hard enough without suffering with depression yourself

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 03:41:55 PM »
my brother has lived with all of us individually at some point before his diagnosis, we all kicked him out on numerous occasions because he seemed to take all of us for granted and never did anything to help his situation so its sort of like his already burned bridges between all of us.

I think that's why my family are distant but I relate a lot of the things he did in the past, even as a child to his illness.

he has physically attacked everyone in my family, stepdad included and myself but I handled it.

he scared me last week because he says sometimes when im with him he has visions of stabbing me, or walking down the street he wants to jump in front of a bus..... ive taken a step back since.

it is definitely not easy, as you can see its definitely wearing me down...  everything that's happened I obviously harbour some feelings of resentment but I just..... I don't know why I try so hard to help them when its clear they cant be helped by me. everyone feels better when im involved with them but it brings me down so much sometimes I feel like I expressed above...

thanks for commenting though its nice to see with how mean and angry I was that im still understood

thanks Philippa  :hug: