General > Welcome our 'NEW MEMBERS'!!

Hey all

(1/6) > >>

Kyahstar:
Hi

Nice to meet you all,

umm I'm like some people not diagnosed with any form of depression, but do feel that this site may offer some insight to why I feel certain feelings.

I'm 29 and male. I would say I've had a good life and have a good circle of friends, I work and not unpopular with people.

When I was younger at school I was bullied a lot and kinda brushed it under the carpet and ignored what people used to say. I have grown up a lot since then but still have a sense of self loathing which does appear when I eventually have a relationship. I have no problem in meeting girls and dating. although I tend to have the feeling that ehy are only there till someone better comes along. I constant feeling of loneliness and sadness follows me. Although I never show it to my friends as I don't feel like my problems are worth talking about. That and always worried that they will just tell me to grow up and get on with it or disown me.. the rational part of me knows that this isn't the case and that I'm a likable person. But a little voice plays in my head over and over saying that no one wants you, or needs you so don't bother... This has led me onto a lot of heavy drinking till I basically don't care about what happens.. although when I wake up I feel worse than ever and the cycle starts again.. I've tried to do things to keep me occupied and possibly meet new people, like joining a social club where we play poker and such (luckily gambling is something I can control as I don't play for money)

Funny thing is I'm sure that everything is ok and I know it is... but my brain tells me otherwise and I just feel trapped and lonely :(

bit of a long winded intro and sorry if this should be in a different place.. feel free to move it

hope that I can get advice or even just someone to vent at everysooften

Michael Frankum:
Hi. +-_ Welcome to the site. This is a safe place to explore feelings and thoughts, and sometimes to explode when life gets you down. I have found everyone to be supportive and understanding, and I hope that you find things the same here. Best wishes.

Kyahstar:
Well that is why I'm here,

nice to know that I'm not essentially alone with my thoughts, my thoughts don't like me very much!
reaching out through here will hopefully help

Sweetpea:
Hello and welcome  +-_.

S x x x x

Kyahstar:
Hey shaz nice to meet you :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version