Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 3559 times)

Archive

Hello to all
« on: August 02, 2009, 08:31:01 PM »
Generalfixit Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:54 pm 

My name is Alan i am a 45yr old male have a wife of 19yrs next month and step children 29 - 31 - 36 I get on fine with them I have suffering depression for a lot of years now I had a spinal injury in 1986 but didnt know the extent of damage young and fit did karate, kick bocking even ran marathons so i was fit.

now i stay at home somedays pain is realy bad makes me cry and some days managable i had a major operation on my spine some 12yrs ago to no avail too much damage, wife is great though i can talk to her and she does make feel like i am a useless human being which i do feel like sometimes frustration gets me down i am limited on what i can do but i push way to far and pay dearly one day i am going to push and pay the ultimate price.

Archive

Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 08:32:05 PM »
Ezel  Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 am 

Hi Alan and welcome,

Have you talked to your doctor about your pain and do you take anything for it? It sounds like you need to be reassessed.

I am just wondering if your wife is saying what she is to try and motivate you. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, wondering if it's being said out of frustation.

Pip