Author Topic: hi  (Read 3286 times)

Archive

hi
« on: August 02, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »
AdRaMeLeCh_  Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:19 pm 

hello my name is sue have been depressed for 2yrs but am finding it hard ta carry on at the moment .. Hoping someone out there will talk to me plz dont know how long i can go on thx sue

Archive

Re: hi
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 08:27:40 PM »
Ezel  Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:55 pm 

Hi Sue and welcome,

Depression can be really hard to deal with .... I have suffered for many years and one of my worst times was back in 2005. Fortunately I had good people around me. Hang on in there and post when you feel up to it.

Hugs
Pip

Corey

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 08:34:16 PM »
Hi my user name is corey but my real name is tracey and I am 45 i too am suffering from depression and have been since 2004. I know what its like not knowing how to go on. I have tried different kinds of anti-depressants that work for a while but then the symptoms return worse than ever. My old doctor has retired and my new one seems much more supportive. he has upped my venlafaxine to 225mg. i feel such a failure. Maybe we can help each other. I am the sole carer to my three adult children, 19, 20, 22, the elder two have severe mental health problems. I can cope when I am well but everything is so much of an effort again.

tracey

Tigger

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 05:05:56 PM »
 +=- Hi Tracey, 

I used to be on meds years ago but they just made me feel spaced out and suffered with balance problems.  Fortunately I have good support now as family decided to educate themselves and be more patient.  I found Mind very good for support too  />,