Author Topic: Loki  (Read 814 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Loki
« on: August 26, 2024, 05:04:52 PM »
Loki poked His head into my Heathenry pretty much from the start but didn't stick around because there was so much information to take in during the early months of discovering Heathenry.  Gaia and the Green Man were there from the start, but more as a kinda always around whenever I needed a bit of direction but more kinda in the background "we've got you" kinda thing.

I'm more comfortable with how things work now and I've found a path that works for me but still centred in Paganism/Heathenry but I'm getting the feeling that Loki wants me to let Him back in again now that I'm more comfortable with things and I'm hoping that His humour and light-heartedness will be more acceptable now that I'm more comfortable with things.

I'm wondering if the internet issues and central heating problems were Loki kinda clearing his throat to bring my attention back to Him and that by reaccepting Him into my life, things will magically start working again?  Like me going "come and join the gang again Loki" my central heating radiators will suddenly kick in again?

Maybe I was expecting the wrong kind of humour from Loki - like I was expecting to be drenched by a puddle in the road or whatever, but in reality it's less obvious than that?  Like I'm ready to smile, I just need encouragement kinda thing?

Any other Pagans or ideally Heathens here that fancy pointing me in the right direction?  Please?
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.