Author Topic: Crystals  (Read 1303 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Crystals
« on: March 18, 2024, 06:06:17 PM »
Merry Meet.

I posted this on Facebook 5 hours ago but I'm putting it here too 'cos this is the Pagany part of the forum, so might get more interest/knowledge here:

Quick question for crystal-loving Pagans, especially Heathens:  I know that in Wicca the compass points are really important to placement of crystals etc, but is it also important for Heathenry or can I put my crystals wherever "feels" right please? 

Also do the crystals prefer to be out on display or is it OK to keep them stored in a box and just cleanse and programme them occasionally please? 

Should I invest in a compass or is it OK to just go with whatever "feels" right please?  I've got my eye on a display cabinet but if it's better to leave the crystals on display then that's OK too.

I've got a small collection of crystals in a wooden box upstairs and I've got a new quartz point that I wanna put out after I've cleansed and programmed them all, but I dunno if certain crystals prefer different positions/rooms/compass points or if I should just ask for Gaia or the Green Man for guidance.

So come on, all you Pagany crystal-lovers, what do I do please?

TIA!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: Crystals
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 03:44:07 PM »
I've gone with what "feels" right so far, but I come with another crystal question for you all now... do displayed crystals prefer a glass, wood or no display cabinet please?

Right now my cleansed and programmed tumblestones are in a wood and glass display case and my clear quartz point and tiger's eye are on display in front of it, which is fine in the short term, but in the longer term, would it be better to invest in glass or wood for the display cabinets please?

TIA!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.